Elegoo Mini Heater

 Around Easter I pre-ordered a mini-heater for my printer, in readiness for the winter. It arrived a couple of weeks ago, and today I fitted it, as the temperature in the garage was 13°C at 8 am this morning.

The instructions are rather unclear, but there is a video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7o60xKvTeM

And it was actually very simple - though easier if you have a friend to hold it while you put the screws in.

Here it is in place, and in action.

My first heated run is going!

ETA: The run, and and a subsequent one, went fine. The temperature - as it reports anyway - was between 25.0 and 26.0 every time I looked at it. Have to wait and see how it copes when the ambient temperature is sub-zero, but looking good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Various tank wagons

Introduction to the Blog

Safety First!