N Gauge Society Members Day

 Yesterday I was at the N Gauge Society Northwest Area Group Members Day.

I had stand where I was demonstrating Blender. That is my daughter in the image - I was taking the photo.


I had a PC set up with two screens, so anyone could see my progress as I worked. The hope was to create a model of Catterall Village Hall, where the event was, but I spent too long talking to people, and did not get that far!

I had numerous models on display too, with three lengths of track to show wagons on - one on a viaduct.

I also had some information on a board behind me, but in retrospect I think the posters were too small, and no one seemed to actually read them.

The event was only open to N Gauge Society members, so not that busy - probably as many exhibitors as visitors. Talked to a lot of people, including two who do 3d design as part of their job, and so were in the Fusion360 camp.

Overall a great day. Hopefully next year it will be open to the public. And I might have a layout with to populate with these models.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Various tank wagons

Introduction to the Blog

Safety First!