Berry Lane Methodist Church

 This is a church built in the sixties in Rickmansworth, Herts. It has a family connection because my Aunt used to play the organ there. She and her father were Methodist, while her mother and sister (my mother) were Anglican. I only remember going inside once when she was there practicing, and I had a turn on the organ!


The model was fairly straightforward, though I was working from Google street view mostly, and the rear is entirely guesswork. The flat rooves all have dips in them made using the cloth modifier.

I had some issues printing. In the first run the rooves separated off in places. In the second, one corner warped, but as it wat the back, I decided I could live with that. It might have worked better if tilted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Various tank wagons

Introduction to the Blog

Safety First!